Work for us
As a growing company, SBS is always looking for professional,
dynamic staff to be part of a team delivering first class services!
If you are interested in working for a friendly, innovative company and any of the vacancies below are of interest to you,
please download and complete an application form and send to SBS HR.
What SBS offers...
Ongoing development and learning
Competetive rates of pay
Work available in all regions
Flexible working arrangements
Senior ICT Consultant (Field based)
Competitive salary & benefits
Working as part of the ICT team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our schools, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction to achieve high levels of customer retention and service growth. Providing both onsite and offsite ICT support to schools.
1. Provide ICT technical support and guidance to all SBS clients and staff
2. Act at all times with integrity and provide a pleasant professional manner
3. Maintain effective communication with colleagues and customers
4. Mentoring and guiding Junior engineer’s in best practice procedures
5. Liaising with internal and external ICT partners and colleagues to identify and close new opportunities
6. Assisting in the management and development of the Schools ICT infrastructure
7. Keeping abreast of news and ICT Education developments
8. Covering for other members of the ICT team as required.
9. Extensive ICT knowledge, covering:
- Server operating systems; Windows 2008 and up
- MS Server Virtualisation, and Backup
- SAN / NAS Deployment and Operation
- Desktop Windows 10 and up
- Network methodologies and protocols, including Fibre technologies
- Wireless Technologies, implementation and configuration including requirement surveys
- Large scale ICT Project deployment
- Telephony, CCTV and Cashless Catering