Our finance support services are flexible to suit the needs of any school, because we understand that every school is different.
Our support can include:
- Budget setting and amendments
- Month-end and quarterly returns
- System and process reviews
- Preparation of financial reports for SLT and governors
- 3/5 year strategic planning ensuring linkage to the School Development Plan
- Bank reconciliations, aged creditors and accruals
- Deficit recovery planning
- Best value procurement of contracts, tendering and service level agreements
Contact Jeff Eden, Finance Account Manager, to discuss how we can help.
Example service levels for schools:
- Gold: 11 dedicated days per year
- Silver: 6 dedicated days per year
- Bronze: 3 dedicated days per year
- Service Desk: Unlimited Service Desk support, 5 days per week, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Ad-hoc onsite consultancy visits
Service Desk support
SBS Finance Service Desk Support is provided by experienced education sector financial consultants.
Support is available for finance-related queries and issues with most school accounting systems including FMS, SIMS Finance, RM Finance, PS Financials, Corero, Xero and Sage.
Through the use of secure remote support software we are able to access your systems (with permission) to help identify issues, provide solutions and ensure resolution.
Find out more →
School business management services
SBS also offers a range of school business management services including consultancy, bid writing, SFVS, audits, health checks and training.
Find out more →