It has been brought to our attention that there is an issue relating to the Early Years, Top-up Funding and Post Looked After Arrangements within the Spring School Census.
A patch has now been made available to resolve this issue.
The Consolidate Patch 2 (patch number 24579) must be applied by all schools that are subject to School Census Spring 2019. Once the patch has been applied schools can be confident that any data entered for the following areas is retained.
To migrate your Secure Access account
- Top Up Funding (all school phases)
- Post Looked After Arrangements (all school phases)
- Update Early Years (primary phase only()
- Class Type (primary and all through phases only)
- Time in Unit (PRU phase only)
Hosted schools have had this applied over the weekend we will be scheduling this patch for our schools tonight and tomorrow evening.
If you have any questions please feel free to call the MIS Service Desk on 0345 222 1551 • Option 3, or alternatively email us on email@example.com