Due to the overwhelming response from the Free Secondary School Workshop, we have now created a FREE SIMS Workshop for Primary schools!
We have created a 60-minute SIMS Workshop aimed at Primary Schools to help answer some of your questions.
Our ‘additional modules’ tab page provides more details, and the workshop will be delivered over Microsoft Teams or a similar solution. It will be delivered as a presentation in an open forum.
Topics to be covered:
- Review our understanding of official guidance currently issued at that time
- Explain the steps we are taking to protect our staff if they are required to visit a school
- Share some of the ways we will continue to support schools as the lockdown is released
This SIMS Workshop is FREE for all who wish to attend and is being delivered on 22nd May 2020 at 2pm.
To reserve a space on this course or if you require any further information, please click the button below:
Email our team → or call 0345 222 1551 – Option 3
Further support for your team from SBS – Remote School Back Office
As an alternative to onsite support, we are adept in providing support for our schools in the following methods:
Login to our self-service suite from your device
Working from home?
Need access to your school or MAT budget?
Planning for the future?
Our expertise delivered from our offices (or homes!)
Need peace of mind for adhoc troubleshooting?
Limited desk space in the school office?
Considering outsourcing daily school operations?
Our offsite school support services include:
- Service Desk support across Finance, HR, ICT and MIS for adhoc troubleshooting and advice
- Remote Managed Services for sustainable day-to-day operations
- Hardware and software procurement
- Payroll management
- Webinars and remote 1-1 training