A new Performance Measures file has just been released by CAPITA.
Schools will need to ensure that they are on the Summer version of SIMS (7.170) before proceeding with the import.
- Extract the file and make a note of the location
- In SIMS, go to Tools | Examinations | Import Qualification Data
- Click on OK to confirm your download is up to date
- Go to the Select Performance Measures file panel half way down the page
- Select new file to import and browse to the file you have saved
- Click on Import Performance File
Schools may also be interested in the Results Day Survival Kit mini guide which can be downloaded below:
As always, please contact our Service Desk if you have any queries.
Call 0345 222 1551 • Option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk