SBS has created a remotely delivered training course to help schools prepare SIMS for results day and report efficiently and effectively.
This course, delivered remotely on Tuesday 14th July 2020, is for staff who are responsible for handling external examination results and producing analyses of examinations data.
We have created a page on our website providing more details, and the training will be delivered over Microsoft Teams and allows time for you to ask questions.
About Preparing SIMS for Summer 2020 Results Day
- Learn how to import results and analyse them to produce headline analyses on results day.
- Delegates will also explore queries and re-marks as well as more detailed analyses of subject area and individual class performance.
Booking and pricing
This is a full course with all modules at a discounted price of £95.
For more information on what this course and its modules offer, please see our dedicated course page.
To reserve a space on this course or if you require any further information, please click the button below:
Email our team → or call 0345 222 1551 – Option 3
Further support for your team from SBS – Remote School Back Office
As an alternative to onsite support, we are adept in providing support for our schools in the following methods:
Login to our self-service suite from your device
Working from home?
Need access to your school or MAT budget?
Planning for the future?
Our expertise delivered from our offices (or homes!)
Need peace of mind for adhoc troubleshooting?
Limited desk space in the school office?
Considering outsourcing daily school operations?
Our offsite school support services include:
- Service Desk support across Finance, HR, ICT and MIS for adhoc troubleshooting and advice
- Remote Managed Services for sustainable day-to-day operations
- Hardware and software procurement
- Payroll management
- Webinars and remote 1-1 training