Developed from the popular SIMS Office User course, SIMS Basics is the ideal beginners course for finding your way around the system and performing frequent tasks, such as:
- looking up student information
- making adjustments to student details
- sending letters home
- dealing with leavers and admissions.
- responding to information received about students and contacts
Upcoming SIMS Basics courses
SIMS Basics Webinar
Webinar dates: 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th June 2019 – 10:45am – 12pm
SIMS Basics Webinar is the ideal beginners overview for finding your way around the system and performing frequent tasks
1 hour presentation, 15 minutes Q&A | See key areas in SIMS in real time
Certificate provided on completion | All four remote sessions must be completed
£125 + VAT for all 4 sessions
Contact our team →
Full day London training course – Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
- new users of SIMS in the school office
- new recruits
- existing staff with new responsibilities
- Looking for a job in a school? This course is ideal to give you the SIMS knowledge required to flourish
No previous knowledge of SIMS is required, making this an ideal beginners course.
Course prices & current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org