SIMS Managing Results Day
This Course explores all aspects of the examination results process including importing results into the software and analysing them to produce headline analyses on results day. Delegates will also explore queries and re-marks as well as more detailed analyses of subject area and individual class performance.
- Staff with responsibility for handling external examination results
- Staff with responsibility for producing analyses of examinations data who are familiar with SIMS Examinations Organiser software
Upcoming 2019 dates
Thursday 11th July 2018
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
By the end of the course you will have learnt how to:
- import results files
- calculate PI information
- run standard reports and analyses and exporting results to Excel
- create and using results marksheets and editing results
- use SIMS to perform group, aspect, result set and chance analyses of examination results data
- create tracking marksheets with traffic lights to identify and target students
- produce graphs and charts of various analyses
- use SIMS Course Manager to allow heads of department to see departmental marksheets
Experience of SIMS and of the examinations process in schools.
Course prices and current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to email@example.com