SIMS Extended Reporting
This course builds on the ground covered in the Standard Reporting for SIMS Users
course and extends those techniques further, including learning how to:
- Enable the production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents
- Modify templates to adjust the appearance of reports including the incorporation of headed paper
- Develop the use of RTF Output
- Explore the use of Macros in Excel related reports
- Extend the use of the Analysis tool
The course is aimed at day to day users of SIMS, those responsible for adding and maintaining data in the database, those responsible for responding to requests for information from the database in various forms.
Full day London training course – TBC
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
By the end of the course you will have a wider understanding of how reports are produced in SIMS and in particular be able to:
- Use and design different templates to organise the layout of the reports
- Use Excel macros to further modify the output of the report
- Make more extensive use of the features of RTF as an output for reports
- Extract data from across different modules in SIMS
Delegates must have attended the Standard Reporting for SIMS Users course (or its for-runners Basic and Intermediate Reporting) and have familiarised themselves with the techniques covered on that course. There will be a revision exercise at the start of this course.
Delegates should be familiar with the day to day use of SIMS, the range of data which is stored within the database along with a reasonable level of competency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Course prices and current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to email@example.com