SIMS Parent App / SIMS Activities
SIMS Parent App / SIMS Activities is the perfect course for finding your way around the Parent App and Activities Module.
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Select current staff members as administrators of the site
- Invite staff, Parents and students to use relevant software
- Configure Parent App and Student App
- Access the SIMS Activities Dashboard to add, amend and report upon clubs and Trips
Upcoming SIMS Parent App / SIMS Activities courses
Full day London training course – TBC
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
- This course is beneficial for school administrative staff with responsibility for managing and maintaining the new parent and student app.
- The course is aimed at administrative staff who use SIMS in both Primary and Secondary Schools.
No previous knowledge of SIMS is required.
Course prices & current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to email@example.com