If this is your first visit to the SIMS blog, welcome!
This is where all of the latest news, tips and guidance on school data will be posted.
SIMS 7.164 Upgrade Error
With the new SIMS upgrade there is already an issue that can happen when you run various reports.
This error will occur after you have upgraded to SIMS 7.164 and imported the latest pre-defined reports.
When trying to run the reports below the error you will receive is “Error: Column does not belong to table record”.
Thankfully there is already a fix for this, and if we carry out your upgrades for you, we will apply this when we upgrade your SIMS to the latest version.
If we don’t carry out your upgrades please feel free to contact us on 0845 300 8179 • option 3, and we can help you out.
Which reports are affected?
- Address List (Grouped by Year Group)
- Attendance Mode Report
- Licensed Photographer Export Barcode
- Licensed Photographer Export Excel
- Registration Groups (Dated DOB Sort)
- Registration Groups (Dated Gender Sort)
- Registration Groups (Dated with Columns)
- Registration Groups (Dated)
- Registration Groups
- SEN – Register
For further details, please contact the SIMS Service Desk or speak to your consultant.