RM Finance Housekeeping
SBS has created a remotely delivered training course to provide RM Finance users the necessary skills to undertake a general housekeeping of their finance system.
Delegates will have the opportunity to log onto their systems and make changes during the session.
The topics covered are:
- Review all outstanding commitments - Remove unwanted orders
- Review all outstanding invoices
Review aged creditors
- Check CFR coding structure and mapping
- Review control accounts (Payroll and VAT)
- Check outstanding VAT claims and agree to system
To have a clean system with clear defined links to the Consistent Financial Reporting structure.
School Business Managers and Finance Officers.
Basic level RM Finance user
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org