Developed from the popular SIMS Office User course, SIMS Basics is the ideal beginners course for finding your way around the system and performing frequent tasks, such as:
- looking up student information
- making adjustments to student details
- sending letters home
- dealing with leavers and admissions.
- responding to information received about students and contacts
The course will include:
- 1 hour presentation, 15 min Q&A
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
- All 4 remote sessions must be completed
- new users of SIMS in the school office
- new recruits
- existing staff with new responsibilities
- Looking for a job in a school? This course is ideal to give you the SIMS knowledge required to flourish
No previous knowledge of SIMS is required, making this an ideal beginners course.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.