SIMS Managing Results Day
Staff with responsibility for handling external examination results. Staff with responsibility for producing analyses of examinations data who are familiar with SIMS Examinations Organiser software
By the end of the course you will have learnt how to:
- import results files
- calculate PI information
- run standard reports and analyses and exporting results to Excel
- create and using results marksheets and editing results
- use SIMS to perform group, aspect, result set and chance analyses of examination results data
- create tracking marksheets with traffic lights to identify and target students
- produce graphs and charts of various analyses
- use SIMS Course Manager to allow heads of department to see departmental marksheets
Experience of SIMS and of the examinations process in schools.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.