This week is anti-bullying week. The theme for this year is Make a noise about bullying
It is widely recognised that a robust behaviour recording and reporting system can help schools tackle bullying more effectively.
Schools that already use SIMS to record behaviour incidents, including bullying, are able to:
- manage individual cases effectively
- identify and track individual and group patterns of behaviour and develop effective intervention, prevention and follow-up strategies
- produce reports and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of strategies
- demonstrate informed decision making in the event of challenge
- engage and inform multi-agency teams as necessary
The key to getting the most from SIMS behaviour and achievement is to customise it to your school’s needs. This way, both recording and analysis become more meaningful.
SBS consultants can help set SIMS up based on your school’s requirements. We can also provide tailored training for office and teaching staff.
Speak to your SBS consultant for more information or call the Service Desk on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.