Senior ICT Consultant
Working as part of the ICT team to deliver a consistently excellent service to our schools, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction to achieve high levels of customer retention and service growth.
Providing both onsite and offsite ICT support to schools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide ICT technical support and guidance to all SBS clients and staff
- Act at all times with integrity and provide a pleasant professional manner
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues and customers
- Mentoring and guiding Junior engineer’s in best practice procedures
- Liaising with internal and external ICT partners and colleagues to identify and close new opportunities
- Assisting in the management and development of the Schools ICT infrastructure
- Keeping abreast of news and ICT Education developments
- Covering for other members of the ICT team as required.
- Extensive ICT knowledge, covering:
- Server operating systems; Windows 2008 and up
- MS Server Virtualisation, and Backup
- SAN / NAS Deployment and Operation
- Desktop Windows 10 and up
- Network methodologies and protocols, including Fibre technologies
- Wireless Technologies, implementation and configuration including requirement surveys
- Large scale ICT Project deployment
- Telephony, CCTV and Cashless Catering