First of all, welcome back! No sooner are we back, we are in another lockdown.
Fingers crossed this won’t be for long and we will back in schools in no time. As we return after the Christmas break, we just wanted to collate the upcoming ESFA submission dates for the remainder of the academic year.
Some of these dates below have already been revised. These are however subject to change as has been the case during the entirety of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 21st January – Spring census open. Deadline 17th February
- 28th January – Complete and submit the land and buildings collection tool.
- 17th February – Spring census closes.
- 23rd February – Complete and submit the audited accounts return.
- 28th February – Trusts publish their 2019 to 2020 audited financial statements on their website.
- 28th February – Academies must determine their admission arrangements for entry in September 2022.
- 28th February – Academies must publish their admissions appeals timetable for 2021 on their website.
- 15th March – Academies must publish their admission arrangements for entry in September 2022 on their website and send a copy to their local authority.
- 15th March – Trusts complete and submit the school resource management self-assessment tool (SRMSAT).
- 20th April – Budget forecast return outturn (BFRO) online form available
- 18th May – Budget forecast return outturn deadline.
- 20th May – Summer census opens. Deadline – 16th June.
- 22nd June – Budget forecast return three year (BFR3Y) online form available.
- 27th July – Budget forecast return three year (BFR3Y) deadline
As ever, please do not hesitate to contact us if require any form of support. Our finance team are more than happy to help and they contacted on 0345 222 1551 • Option 2, or email email@example.com.