In their latest bulletin the EFA provide information on:
- Academy admissions appeals complaints form – a new online form for parents wishing to complain about an academy’s admission appeals process. There is also a fact sheet that should be sent to parents about the types of complaints the EFA can investigate.
- A reminder that all admissions authorities must have their admissions arrangements for 2015 in place by 15 April 2014.
- Reminder that Trusts who did not prepare audited financial statements at 31 August 2013 or who have opened new academies since 1 September 2013 are required to complete their March 2014 Accounts Return by 27 June 2014.
- Details of a revised Financial Management and Governance Self-Assessment (FMGS).
- Details of a new grant to support the employment of a School Business Manager in small schools.
- Information on Post-16 funding.
For the full bulletin visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/efa-e-bulletin