Who we are
This website is operated by School Business Services. We are a professional services company operating in the education sector. For more information see our about us page here.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- allow you access to our service portals; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies - these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies - these cookies collect information about how you use our website, e.g which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The cookies we use
Google Analytics cookies:
- To identify unique users
- To identify unique sessions
- To store information about users' sessions and campaigns
Google Tag Manager cookies
- Remembers users language preferences
- To generate stastical data on how the website Is used and numbers of visits to the webpage
- To track embedded services linked to LinkedIn
Chat Heroes cookies
- See privacy notice
- To determine if the visitor has visited the website before or is a new user
- To count how many times a website has been visited by different users.
- To link to the Company twitter account activity
- To determine number of visitors accessing the website through twitter advertisement content.
- To deliver related advertisement products
- To take IP addresses and time spent on websites to help optimise user engagement.
- To create leads for marketing purposes
What they do
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, write to School Business Services, SBS House, Upton Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7AG or call 0345 222 1551 | Opt 5.
Changes to this policy
This policy was last updated on July 9th, 2021.
- Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in enabling you to move around this website and use its most basic features. Without these cookies, for example, you would not be able to login to secure zones or keep track of your online shopping cart. These cookies can't be disabled.
- Tracking and other optional cookies
We use performance and tracking cookies internally to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us understand how our visitors behave on this website, track unique visitors or time spent on the site, and on different web pages so that we can improve how we present content to you.