Finance Managed Service
Our Finance Managed Service will take responsibility for all your school or MAT’s core financial processing.
Our ever-present back-office team means you will never be without support in day-to-day financial operations.
Could your team thrive with outsourced finance processing?
The onboarding procedure is well-established and ensures that everything is in place before ‘switch-over’. All work is delivered remotely.
The team will work alongside your school or Trust finance staff as if we are part of the same team.
Support contracts can be delivered short- or long-term and we are able to support most finance systems including IRIS Financials, FMS6, RM Finance, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
Areas of support include:
- Order and invoice processing
- Supplier queries
- Sales and purchase ledger upkeep
- Income recognition
- Staff expenses processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll journal processing
- Discipline in financial management
A bespoke Finance & Accountancy package can be devised, combining a support subscription with additional services and training, to suit the individual needs of your school or MAT.
Feel free to contact us today to discuss your requirements by calling
0345 222 1551 - Option 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Value Added from SBS Finance & Accountancy
- Regular blogs providing up to date advice and guidance on matters relating to education finance including: ESFA return dates and any changes, notification of new grants and funding streams, DfE updates and changes.
- Free webinars, delivered by our expert staff on areas such as Year-End reporting, DfE-lead changes e.g., Academy Chart of Accounts, and Hints & Tips for School/Academy Finance Teams.
You may be interested in