SIMS Behaviour and Reporting
This course gives a complete overview of the SIMS Behaviour Management area which a school can use to record, monitor and manage its pupils behaviour and achievements, including detentions and the use of report cards.
- Staff with responsibility for attendance, who have an understanding of attendance procedures
- Staff involved in organising the monitoring of statutory attendance
SIMS Behaviour Webinar
Webinar date: Dates available on Request
A quick guide on best practices on using the behavior management module and how to get the most out of it.
1 hour bitesize presentation | See key areas in SIMS in real time
Certificate provided on completion | Price: £95 + VAT or 3 Webinars for the price of 2
Contact our team →
Full day London training course – Tuesday 19th May 2020
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
By the end of this course you will have an understanding of:
- setting up and configuring the Behaviour and Achievement Management area
- editing relevant lookup tables to meet the needs of and terminology used in an individual school
- using the behaviour and achievement recording routines for both individuals and groups of pupils
- setting up and administering individual and scheduled detentions including letters to parents
- creating report cards to enable the monitoring of session/lesson behaviour
- producing information on the data held in this area using the reports supplied in SIMS
A familiarity with the pupil data held in SIMS would be helpful but it is more important delegates should have a good knowledge of the way behaviour and achievements are currently recorded, reported and analysed in their school and the school’s future ambitions in this area.
Course prices and current offers →
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To book Onsite Training for SIMS Behaviour and Reporting please email email@example.com