Analysing Assessment Data – Primary
The course will enable you to analyse the full range of your pupils’ assessment data using the SIMS Analysis functionality. It takes you through the advanced features of the software in order to realise its potential as a tool to drive improvements in pupil achievement.
Senior teaching staff involved in the strategic planning of assessment and data analysis and staff engaged in the day to day maintenance of the assessment process.
Location: Central - SBS Office, Unit 240, Interchange Business Centre, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9PY
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 9:30am to 3:30pm
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of how SIMS Analysis can help with analysing pupil data to help support their needs, achieve targets and inform teaching and learning.
Areas covered include:
- how to make full use of marksheets to analyse outcomes, employing a range of filters as appropriate
- building and using a range of tracking grids
- building and using group analysis grids to compare the distribution of marks, grades or ages for a selection of pupil groups
- building and using aspect analysis grids to compare the results achieved across a range of aspects of assessment
- building and using chance analysis grids to display the relationship between pupil attainment for two different aspects (for example Maths Attainment– Maths Target)
- building a marksheet template with formulae to track termly attendance use SIMS Discover to enhance data analysis.
Experience in the use of SIMS Assessment is essential.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org