“Very interesting. Helped realise just how many other functions SIMS has to offer. Thank you.”
Beverley Tracey (School Business Manager) | Sharnbrook John Gibbard Lower School
An introduction to SIMS and its capabilities
We have found that many schools are not maximising their use of SIMS as they are not aware of what the system is capable of. In many cases this leads schools into unnecessary expenditure. Our Complimentary SIMS Overview sessions for school leaders demonstrate how SIMS can be applied to support school improvement by showing how to reduce costs overall.
- Members of School Leadership Teams (SLTs)
- Data Managers
What you will learn
- The breadth of what SIMS has to offer and how it can be adapted to suit your school
- Various approaches to using SIMS for data analysis
- Systems that enable schools to become more effective and efficient
- The production of reports for governors, Ofsted and other stake-holders
- How SIMS can give immediate updates on key events happening within the school
- Next steps in developing your school’s use of SIMS
Master SIMS with SBS
Free to attend* and held in several locations, these sessions are ideal to see the system first hand and also to:
- plan SIMS training for your school, with key staff responsibilities and key system functions in mind
- identify the remote support that could benefit your school during busy periods
- discuss our managed services with the team
Refreshments will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of the session to allow time for networking, and the sessions are ideal opportunities to discuss any queries that you may have.
To be Confirmed
Location: Poole – SBS House, Marshes End, Upton Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7AG
Morning session for Primary Schools 10:00 – 11:45 Reserve your space now
Afternoon session for Secondary Schools 13:00 – 15:00 Reserve your space now
See venue information →See our EventBrite page →
*Each school is entitled to 2 complimentary places. Any additional places requested will be subject to a £30 per head charge.
Please contact us to discuss.
**Please notify us if you are unable to attend a session that you have booked. Schools will be charged a £20 admin fee for non-attendees who do not provide notice of cancellation to us at least 24 hours prior to the start of their booked session.