SIMS Attendance & Attendance Reporting
Attendance – How to fulfil day-to-day statutory attendance monitoring requirements using SIMS Attendance
Attendance Reporting – How to make the best use of the SIMS Attendance reporting capabilities
The course will include:
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
Staff with responsibility for attendance, who have an understanding of attendance procedures.
Staff involved in organising the monitoring of statutory attendance.
By the end of the Attendance part of the course you will have an understanding of:
- planning a strategy for managing the statutory attendance process
- customising SIMS attendance to meet the particular needs of your school
- understanding the potential links to other functionality in SIMS
- identifying the most efficient way of collecting attendance data
- understanding how to maintain attendance data effectively
- reporting attendance data to help monitor attendance
By the end of the Reporting part of the course you will have an understanding of:
- functionality provided by the pre-defined SIMS Attendance reports
- functionality provided by the SIMS Attendance letters
- how to analyse attendance and real-time data on the SIMS Homepage
You will need to be familiar with SIMS.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.