SIMS Basics for NQTs
SBS has created a remotely delivered training course to provide basic skills for NQTs to navigate SIMS.
This module covers the key elements to finding your way around SIMS.
- Familiarisation with SIMS/Permissions
- Where to find help
- Configuring your homepage
- Finding a pupil’s details
- Quick Search
- Student Teacher View
This module will explore your view and taking the register.
- Investigating the links menu
- Setting extra column for your register
- Taking the register
- Adding behaviour/achievement records
This module will investigate Assessment and your timetable.
- Running basic reports
- Running student list reports
- Accessing assessment and entering grades (grade distribution)
- What if i can’t see my timetable?
- new users of SIMS in the school office
- new recruits
- existing staff with new responsibilities
- Looking for a job in a school? This course is ideal to give you the SIMS knowledge required to flourish
No previous knowledge of SIMS is required, making this an ideal beginners course.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.