Capita/SIMS have produced a new SIMS report file for the DfE Free School Meals Ever 6 looking at the data within the Spring Census 2016.
This report can be downloaded and then needs to be saved somewhere within your system.
- Save the ZIP file to an available folder; it doesn’t matter what folder is chosen as the ZIP does not contain any sensitive data.
- Extract (unzip) the .repdef file to an available folder, it is fine to use the same folder as that where you downloaded the ZIP.
- Open SIMS and select Reports | Import .
- You can use the browse to select the .repdef file that you have saved and select Open
- You will then see the DfE FSM Ever 6 @ Spring Census 2016 and should select Import then click Close
- The file will then be available within SIMS
- You should then go to Reports | Run Reports | Focus | Student and should scroll down to find the DfE FSM Ever 6 @ Spring Census 2016 file and select this to run the report.
Should you wish us to import this report for you please contact our SIMS Service Desk on 0345 222 1551 • option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk