SIMS Discover: Standard Analysis
Full day London training course – to be confirmed
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
SIMS Discover Webinar – 14th January 2021 – 10am – 11am
A quick overview on how to make your way around discover, creating charts and graphs from the various modules.
1 hour bitesize presentation | See key areas in SIMS in real time
Certificate provided on completion | Price: £95 + VAT or 3 Webinars for the price of 2
Contact our team →
About the course
Learn how to use the analysis tool, SIMS Discover, to analyse your school’s data effectively. This hands-on course provides a useful overview of the software.
Staff interested in analysing data from SIMS using Discover’s built-in graphs.
Suitable for: Administrator, Assessment Co-ordinator, Senior Leader, Teacher, SEN Co-ordinator.
No previous experience of Discover is necessary but an understanding of the data held in SIMS would be advantageous.
By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of:
- how to find and open the appropriate pre-defined graph for the required academic year
- changing, saving, sharing and exporting graphs
- using data from one graph to filter another
- combining data from multiple graphs to create Venn diagrams
- creating Discover groups, defining alerts for when group membership changes, using these groups in SIMS
- managing the transfer of data from SIMS into Discover
- how to edit the pre-defined Key Stage Assessment graphs
- understanding the potential to create additional assessment graphs
Course prices and current offers
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 7.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org