Shaping the Future for your Maintained School
Hosted by Leyla Tovey, Chris Partridge and Jeff Marshall from J&G Marshall, the session will focus on ways to ensure that you are getting the most out of your school and the pros and cons of becoming an academy. You will have a chance to ask the team any questions that you may have.
We invite you to join us for a coffee and a chat to hear about upcoming developments, share best-practice and discuss your challenges with experts and peers, whether you are a Primary, Special or Secondary School.
- Welcome from Leyla Tovey
- Where are we now? How have we got here? Where do we want to be?
- What to consider if joining a Multi Academy Trust
- What to consider when creating a Multi Academy Trust
- Are there benefits to being an academy?
- The facts and myths of the academy world
- What options now face a maintained school?
This forum is aimed at maintained schools.
Your school may also be interested in
FREE #EveryStep resources from SBS and partners - click here to visit
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com