With DfE scholarship funding for NPQs currently suspended, schools are looking for alternate ways to fund the continuous professional development of their staff.
Funded by the apprenticeship levy, the Leaders Apprenticeship with NPQML or NPQSL is a dual award offering leaders, or aspiring leaders, a unique opportunity to benefit from cross-sector learning and practice alongside a DfE-accredited leadership qualification.
The Best Practice Network dual leader awards consist of:
- Level 5 Departmental/Operations Manager Apprenticeship
- DfE-accredited leadership qualifications - NPQML or NPQSL
- Utilise apprenticeship levy funds to support succession and develop leadership capacity
- Access accredited leadership qualifications tailored to your needs
- Project activity is targeted to address your school’s improvement priorities
- Unparalleled support from expert apprenticeship tutors and programme facilitators
- Developed by the leading NPQ Provider, rated exceptional by the DfE
All information can be found in our new brochure
Click here to download →
Applications for spring 2021 close on 18th December so your help to spread the word will be appreciated.
For more information on apprenticeships click here