Now open for submissions! Budget Forecast Return Outturn (BFRO) and BFR3Year return
Are you ready to submit the Budget Forecast Return Outturn (BFRO) and Budget Forecast Return Three Year (BFR3Y)?
Academy trusts are required to submit these returns to the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
As stated by the ESFA, the single form will require:
- All the BFRO data as usual - except the debtors and creditors section
- All the BFR3Y data
- Your academy trust's 3-year forecast
Just two key dates for 2021:
- 22nd June - Form opens for submissions
- 27th July – Return deadline
How can SBS support?
With the above in mind we are offering our Budget Forecast Return Outturn (BFRO) and BFR3Y support service to academies to ensure:
- Accuracy: we'll dedicate quality time to map and extract system data correctly
- Compliance: we're up-to-date with this year's changes
- Efficiency: you can focus on more strategic matters at hand
Can you map and report finance data confidently with the current workload? Are you up-to-date with the changes for this year? Can you afford to spend several days on this return?
Request a consultancy quote Or phone 0345 222 1551 - Opt 5