Remote Service - Admissions Data Transfer Wizard (ATF Wizard)
We are offering a Remote Service - Admissions Data Transfer Wizard
Do you receive data for your new admissions in spreadsheets that then need to be manually entered into your MIS (SIMS or Arbor)?
Would you like to stop spending hours and hours (or even days) manually typing in the data?
We at SBS have been asked many times if it was possible to import a spreadsheet of details and in the past we have had to say that this needed to be a manual data entry process, BUT not any longer!
What can our service do for you?
- Quick turnaround, much faster than manually typing the data
- No time lost correcting manual keying errors
- Removing the need for staff to spend hours or days entering data into their MIS
- Data QA checked prior to creating Admissions Transfers File (ATF)
- For our SLA Customers, we would create the admission groups and import the file with the pupils ready for the start of the new year.
- For Non-SLA customers, we will make the completed file available to import into the MIS.
What is the process?
The school purchases the service for each year group that they wish to import. For a primary school who has a nursery and reception to enter, 2 services would need to be purchased. Similarly for a secondary school who wishes to have a service for Year 7 and Year 12, would need to purchase 2 services.
The school would enter their data onto a spreadsheet (SBS will provide the template for this) and upload the completed file to a secure location. If the school would like us to transfer the data onto our spreadsheet, we can do this for an additional cost of £50.
SBS will then check the data and work our magic to create the ATF ready for importing into the MIS.
The cost of this service
- One Service = £95
- Two Services = £150
- One Service = £150
- Two Services = £250
You do not need to be an existing SBS customer to book this service. Take a look at the Remote Services page for more detail on this and the other remote services we have available.
Contact our MIS Service Desk on 0345 222 1551 • option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk to discuss this further or to book a service.