The MIS Service supports schools, academies and free schools in their pupil data management and reporting.
SIMS support for schools and academies
The service is delivered by a dedicated, Capita accredited team of experienced educational consultants, with a wealth of skill and practice in the delivery of MIS support. The service is designed and optimised to meet the customers’ requirements to the highest standard.
SBS believes assuring quality is integral to our service delivery and all of our staff are committed to this ethos. This is why our consultants are quick to establish professional working relationships with schools and are flexible, responsive and have a strong commitment to providing a quality service and customer care.
How SBS can support you
- Onsite SIMS consultancy
- Telephone and email helpdesk support
- SIMS health checks
- SIMS and FMS training courses
- Remote support services
- Support for Ofsted visits
- SIMS guidance notes during key times
- Timetabling support
Why choose SBS?
- Capita accredited education specialists for SIMS consultancy and training
- Wide range of MIS support services designed around the needs of schools
- Personal, friendly, and outstanding customer service
- Comprehensive coverage for all SIMS modules incl Assessment, Analysis, Timetabling and Exams
- Project and training planning for SIMS development and whole school improvement
- Regular newsletters offering advice and information
- Fully manned service desk
- Solid partnerships with maintained schools, academies and free schools throughout the UK
- Support delivered onsite or remotely by phone and email
- Emergency cover service
- 24 hour answering service for out of hours support
Service Levels & Options → SIMS Training Courses →