School Work Permit Service
Our expert partners Judicium Education provide School Work Permit Service if you are seeking to recruit teachers from overseas for your schools, academies and MATs. .
Do you have the time, experience or the licence required to effectively recruit school teachers from overseas?
Obtaining sponsored work permits for teachers enables your school or multi-academy trust to employ individuals from overseas with exceptional skills and experience to deliver leading teaching and learning.
Judicium Education’s Schools Work Permit Service includes:
- Applying for a Sponsorship licence for your school
- Auditing your internal HR immigration systems
- Advising you on achieving and maintaining compliance with Home Office requirements, as necessitated by your Sponsorship licence
- Assisting with audits by UK Visas and Immigration inspectors
- Assisting you with assessing potential employees’ viability for sponsorship
- Advising on immigration related issues affecting your school’s overseas recruitment processes
- Reporting changes relating to your licence on your behalf to the UK Visas and Immigration
- Reviewing your job advertisements to ensure compliance with Home Office requirements
- Regularly updating you on changes to Immigration rules, policies and law which may affect your school as a Sponsor
To find out more about Judicium Education call
0845 459 2130 or visit www.judiciumeducation.co.uk