Our expert partners Judicium Education provide School Work Permit Service if you are seeking to recruit teachers from overseas for your schools, academies and MATs. .

Do you have the time, experience or the licence required to effectively recruit school teachers from overseas?

Obtaining sponsored work permits for teachers enables your school or multi-academy trust to employ individuals from overseas with exceptional skills and experience to deliver leading teaching and learning.

Judicium Education’s Schools Work Permit Service includes:

  • Applying for a Sponsorship licence for your school
  • Auditing your internal HR immigration systems
  • Advising you on achieving and maintaining compliance with Home Office requirements, as necessitated by your Sponsorship licence
  • Assisting with audits by UK Visas and Immigration inspectors
  • Assisting you with assessing potential employees’ viability for sponsorship
  • Advising on immigration related issues affecting your school’s overseas recruitment processes
  • Reporting changes relating to your licence on your behalf to the UK Visas and Immigration
  • Reviewing your job advertisements to ensure compliance with Home Office requirements
  • Regularly updating you on changes to Immigration rules, policies and law which may affect your school as a Sponsor

To find out more about Judicium Education call
0845 459 2130 or visit www.judiciumeducation.co.uk

You may be interested in

Judicium's Health and Safety Service provides advice and safety guidance for over 1,700 schools. We also offer training and guidelines on PPE, social distancing in schools and infection control. 
Find out more
Judicium Education HR Administration service is designed to alleviate the burden of on-going paperwork involved in managing employees. The service can be purchased as a stand-alone or in conjunction with Employment Law/HR compliance Service and /or our Payroll service. 
Find out more