SIMS Exams Organiser
Examinations Organiser supports all aspects of managing external and internal examinations.
This course covers reviewing the set up of the software, importing and structuring basedata, creating and submitting files for entries, Coursework marks, Managing and Seating candidates and creating appropriate base data for domestic examinations.
- Examinations Officers
- Administrative staff with responsibility for internal examination entry and organisation
Full day London training course – 28th April 2020 – Now being delivered via Webinar
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 10am to 4pm
Contact our team → See venue information →
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Set up the examinations organiser module – Seasons, Basedata, Candidate numbers and UCIS
- Enter Candidates for exams and record coursework marks
- Submit data to exam boards via electronic data interchange
- Use Examinations organisers deating organiser and deal with clashes
- Explore various reports available when managing exam entries
- Create appropriate basedata
- Clone a basedata series
A working knowledge of internal and External examination procedures.
Course prices and current offers
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org