Analysing Assessment Data – Secondary
The opportunity to explore in detail the advanced assessment analysis features including analysis grids, tracking grids, new Key Stage 4 analysis resources and complex formulas, all of which enable you to use SIMS as a tool to improve student attainment.
Senior leaders or teaching staff with responsibility for the assessment process in school.
Location: London – Swiss Cottage School, Development & Research Centre
Full Day Course with refreshments and a buffet lunch included – 9:30am to 3:30pm
Can’t attend these dates?
We can also deliver training at your school!
Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of how SIMS can help with the analysis of student data to help improve outcomes.
Areas covered include:
- creating and maintaining user defined groups
- creating and using analysis grids; group, aspect, chance and result-set
- using individual reports for analysis
- creating tracking grids
- the Assessment Mapping Tool
- an introduction to assessment within SIMS Discover
- a demonstration of the Assessment Mapping Tool, School Report and Key Stage 4 resources
- designing and constructing complex Assessment templates.
Experience in the use of SIMS Assessment is essential.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 • option 3.
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form and email to email@example.com