Our NEW Arbor Basics Webinar is now available! Book your space today
We have created a page on our website providing more details, and the training will be delivered over Microsoft Teams or a similar solution and allows time for you to ask questions.
In brief: Arbor Basics Webinar
This course is an ideal beginners course for finding your way around the system and performing frequent tasks.
The topics covered are:
- Using Dashboards and filtering data
- Taking the register and entering marks
- Attendance Reporting Statistics
- Creating and editing student profiles
- Creating and editing Guardian profiles
- Overview of Student and Guardian profile areas
- Creating Custom Reports using the Custom Report Writer
- Using report filters
Booking and pricing
This course is delivered over 4 Days in 1 hour sessions and costs £125.
For more information about what this course offers, please see our dedicated course page.
To reserve a space on this course or if you require any further information, please click the button below:
Email our team → or call 0345 222 1551 • Option 3
You may also be interested in our latest MIS videos
As a foundation for school business continuity and collaboration we’ve also provided videos about: