Are you preparing for your staff and students to work from home?
Home learning and working is now essential. The difficulty for most schools is managing this on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, whilst ensuring minimal disruption.In these unprecedented times we are all faced with new challenges. In light of the Coronavirus, schools are faced with a very complicated and challenging situation; to keep staff and students safe whilst continuing to provide teaching and learning. With this in mind, I want to make you aware of two platforms which provide continuity for both teaching and admin operations to schools and are free for education.
Continue teaching & learning
- Enable teachers to upload and deliver remote lessons
- Encourage collaborative learning between students
- Facilitate interaction to discuss tasks and coursework for all subjects
- Enable parents to monitor progress
Continue school operations
- Enable staff across your school to continue admin tasks
- Seamless team-working through instant chat and video conferencing facilities
- Includes apps for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and more...
The solutions availableContact us to discuss the right solution for you→ tel. 0345 222 1551 • Option 5
As used by the SBS team - whilst we work from home, cloud-based solutions are enabling us to continue to deliver our support and communications to our schools.
Support from SBSIf you don’t already have a home learning or home working solution in place, we can complete your installation remotely:
- Migration from your existing solution to one or both of the aforementioned solutions
- User accounts, privileges and departments are set up to enable you to get started
- Remote training can be made available for end-users and designated onsite administrators
- Unlimited Service Desk support for queries and troubleshooting