To limit the spread of COVID-19, the government have advised that if children can stay safely at home, they should.
Schools and all childcare providers are being asked to continue to provide care for a limited number of children – Children who are vulnerable and children whose parents are critical to the COVID-19 response and cannot be safely cared for at home.
Any child whose parents work in one of the below critical sectors will be prioritised for education provision:
- Health and social care
- Education and childcare
- Key public services
- Local and national government
- Food and other necessary goods
- Public safety and national security
- Utilities, communication and financial services.
You can find a full list of prioritised sectors and keyworkers information on school closures at the link below:
If you require any assistance please call us on 0345 222 1551 • Option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk
Previous SBS communications relating to COVID-19
- Home School Resources
- Remote working solutions available for staff and students
- SIMS instructions for entering a Y Code for Self-Isolating Pupils
- SBS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
Our Service Desks continue to operate as usual. For all Finance & Business, ICT, MIS, Budgeting, HR and Procurement enquiries please call 0345 222 1551.