SIMS Maintaining the Timetable Training Course coming this month!
Our upcoming SIMS Maintaining the Timetable Training Course is a rewarding course for all staff responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the school timetable.
Delivered by Cara Patching, by the end of this course you will have learnt how to:
- Change the room and teacher of a timetabled class
- Add additional staff onto classes, as is the case with support
- Carousel teachers and/or rooms around classes in a block
- Deal with the arrival of new staff
- Maintain the integrity of data between T6 and SIMS .net (SQL)
- Use non-class codes
Our next course date is Monday 29th April 2019 10am – 4pm at Swiss Cottage School in Camden, London.
Places are limited so schools are advised to book now
To reserve a space on this course or if you require any further information, please see below:
You might also be interested in:
SIMS Health Checks
In addition to our SIMS Training Courses, we can provide a comprehensive SIMS Health Check to evaluate and ensure SIMS is used effectively and efficiently at your school.
SIMS Remote Support
Are your staff too busy? Do you have key staff off? Have you got the SIMS expertise? We can help! Gain peace of mind that your statutory returns and tasks are taken care of by the SBS team.