Together we are stronger.
Home Learning – Giving teachers the ability to set, track and mark tasks; while keeping parents in the loop.
School & Classroom Newsfeed – Providing a space for teachers, parents, and pupils to create a community and communicate.
One to One Messaging – Allowing teachers, parents, and pupils to communicate with direct messages to their wider class.
School Noticeboard – Enabling schoolwide notices and important bulletins.
All with FREE training for school staff and FREE support for parents during rollout and made available in 24 hours!
Contact SBS to get started:
To sign up for this fantastic offer contact SBS today on 0345 222 1551 • Option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk
Previous SBS communications relating to COVID-19 and School Closures
- Reporting on staff and student absences due to the Coronavirus
- Keyworkers information on School Closures
- Home School Resources
- Remote working solutions available for staff and students
- SIMS instructions for entering a Y Code for Self-Isolating Pupils
- SBS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
- We are also taking requests for #SBSEduWebinars