We're growing our online content! Watch our video tutorials
Posted 30th April 2020
As one of the leading suppliers of support services and software to the education sector we are committed to ensuring schools receive the very best advice and resources possible.We continue to see growth in popularity and subscribers to our company blogs and now we are offering a series of free School Business Video Tutorials. We want to share our experiences of good practice, resources and proven reliable solutions to help schools benefit from what is a vast market of options. Our teams of expert consultants and engineers have and will continue to filter through the market options and bring to you only what they would professionally recommend.
How we deliver our schools expertise
To complement our onsite and offsite expertise, these on-demand videos are very much part of the SBS Online experience, providing reliable products and content to access at your convenience, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See our full range of web-based solutions, including SBS Budgets.
Contact us with requests and requirementsShould you have any questions or requests about these videos please don't hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have requests for short training or top tips across schools Finance, Budgeting, MIS, ICT, HR, Business Management or Senior Leadership please let us know.
You may also be interested in:
SBS communications relating to COVID-19 and School Closures
- Academies BFRO cancelled
- Summer Census is cancelled!
- Coronavirus financial support available
- Beware of coronavirus email scams
- SIMS ID Lite and additional resources for SIMS users
- Weduc Home School Learning Essentials for Free!
- Reporting on staff and student absences due to the Coronavirus
- Keyworkers information on School Closures
- Home School Resources
- Remote working solutions available for staff and students
- SIMS instructions for entering a Y Code for Self-Isolating Pupils
- SBS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
- We are also taking requests for #SBSEduWebinars
Thinking about your school timetable?Have you seen our remote training courses? We are also providing 50% off all SIMS Webinars!
Contacting the SBS team at homeOur Service Desks continue to operate as usual. For all Finance & Business, ICT, MIS, Budgeting, HR and Procurement enquiries please call 0345 222 1551.
We are continuing to deliver remote demonstrations for SBS Budgets - you can book yours using our form.
See our full-range of support