A new month – and like many of you I’m busy finishing off academy year ends and preparing for the auditors.
Looking at the recently updated EFA Business Cycle Wall Planner the main item for Academies is the Autumn Census, with submission required by 29th October.
- autumn school census
- submit 16 to 19 bursary fund and residential bursary fund and 2013 to 2014 end-of-year MI return
- announces the outcome of round 2 of Academies Capital Maintenance Fund (ACMF) 2014 to 2015
- publishes 16 to 19 funding letter for 2015 to 2016 academic year
- pays the second of 4 pupil premium payments for 2014 to 2015 financial year and publishes final allocations
- audits a small sample of academies to gain assurance that funding is based on accurate reporting of pupil numbers
- publishes August accounts return online training video
- publishes 2015 to 2016 funding online training videos and hosts interactive online training webinar (6 October)
- hosts webinar (interactive online seminar) on academies funding for 2015 to 2016 (week starting 6 October)
Schools and Academies requiring support with their MIS needs should speak to the team at Schools Business Services – click here for details.