Posted on March 31, 2014 by Stephen Dolman in Finance.
In their latest bulletin the EFA provide information on:
- Academy admissions appeals complaints form – a new online form for parents wishing to complain about an academy’s admission appeals process. There is also a fact sheet that should be sent to parents about the types of complaints the EFA can investigate.
- A reminder that all admissions authorities must have their admissions arrangements for 2015 in place by 15 April 2014.
- Reminder that Trusts who did not prepare audited financial statements at 31 August 2013 or who have opened new academies since 1 September 2013 are required to complete their March 2014 Accounts Return by 27 June 2014.
- Details of a revised Financial Management and Governance Self-Assessment (FMGS).
- Details of a new grant to support the employment of a School Business Manager in small schools.
- Information on Post-16 funding.
For the full bulletin visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/efa-e-bulletin
Posted on March 26, 2014 by Stephen Dolman in Finance.
As part of the service provided by School Business Services to academies and schools we are introducing a regular blog on the latest news items that we feel School Business Managers should be aware of, as well as reminders about the deadlines for returns and reports. Our aim is to publish every other Wednesday. So […]
Posted on March 21, 2014 by Stephen Dolman in Finance.
Academies e-bulletin On the 6 March the EFA issued the first of its new-style Academies e-bulletin. Have you signed up to receive it? Items covered in the 6 March bulletin include: The transfer of EFA web content to GOV.UK A reminder that as indicative budgets have been issued to Academies, all Academy Trusts open as […]
Posted on March 11, 2014 by Stephen Dolman in Finance.
Thank you for visiting the School Business Services blog for the first time. This post comes from Becky Hall, Head of Marketing, to introduce who we are and why we have started this blog. SBS History School Business Services Ltd (SBS) was founded in December 2007 and is jointly owned by two entrepreneurs, Tina Brown […]