All SIMS Pay customers can now access new Wraparound Care functionality at no additional cost to help manage childcare provisions such as breakfast and after school clubs.
Benefits to schools
- Lower the risk of physical transmission of Covid-19 by eliminating physical booking forms and cash
- No more turning away students at the door with attendance limits on sessions
- Accept childcare vouchers/tax-free childcare via manual transactions
- Enforce school booking and safety policies with amendment windows
- Reduce administrative time with automated booking process and payments collection
- Reduce costs by eliminating the need to purchase another solution to manage your wraparound care needs
- Automate reminders to parents by setting up a Wraparound Care balance threshold in Account Notifications
- Access to two new downloadable reports for Wraparound Care bookings and balances (including individual statements)
Parents can benefit from:
- 24/7 convenience
- Ability to self-manage sessions when working patterns are confirmed
- Book sessions and separately pay off the balance to help manage finances
How to get started in three simple steps:
- Go to “Products”
- Set-up the “Wraparound Care” product
- “Add a Session”
To read more visit the help page.
Let us know what you think about this functionality by completing this survey.
If you require any assistance please call us on 0345 222 1551 • Option 3 or email MISservicedesk@schoolbusinessservices.co.uk.
You may also be interested in our latest MIS videos
As a foundation for school business continuity and collaboration we’ve also provided videos about: