This course includes implementing cover to manage all aspects of classroom staff absence and explores the dynamic links of the software to other areas of SIMS, such as Personnel.
The course will include:
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
The course will cover:
The course is aimed at day to day users of SIMS, specifically those responsible for adding and maintaining data in the database.
- Classroom staff absence and arranging cover
- Customising Cover Module
- Linking to Personnel
- Managing Supply Cover
- Cover Statistics Reports
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create and Modify reasons for classroom staff absence and room closure
- Add classroom staff absences and room closures to the cover diary and provide appropriate cover
- Maintain optional Cover rotas
- Define classes that do not require cover or are suspended
- Manage the expectation that certain staff should be required to provide more cover than others
- Book and use supply staff and agencies
- Publish cover arrangements
- Produce statistics for absences, covers and the impact on classes and students
No prior knowledge of SIMS is required.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.