This course will provide delegates with an overview of System Manager 7. It will cover creating new users, altering permissions and assigning passwords.
The course will include:
- 1 hour presentation, 15 min Q&A
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
This course is ideal for those who wish to gain the skills required to manage users of their SIMS System, SIMS.Net Manager or Schools Network Technician running upgrades and enhancements
- Create New Users
- Send users their SIMS Password by email
- Assign Permissions
- Remove Permissions
- Remove Users
- Allow users to login to SIMS with their Active directory account
- Create New Groups
- Clone Existing Groups
- Delete Groups
- Export and Import Groups
Basic knowledge of SIMS is required.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.