An overview on Interventions which will go through using the Interventions Module and show users the basics of the module.
The course will include:
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
School administrators and other key staff with responsibility for recording and analysing interventions related to special needs, behaviour and/or attendance.
By the end of the course, delegates will have an understanding of the new Interventions module in SIMS.
Areas covered will include:
- Individualised school setup of the interventions area
- Planning and creating interventions
- Adding students and facilitators to interventions
- Viewing student-level intervention information
- Bulk editing student information
- Reporting and analysis including Discover.
You will need to be familiar with SIMS.
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.