SBS has created a new remotely delivered training course called SIMS Understanding Post-16 funding, that focuses on understanding how the post-16 census impacts funding in secondary schools with a 6th form.
The course will cover the following:
- Post-16 Formula
- Elements of the school census that drive funding
- Impact of students withdrawing from courses
- The role of the core AIM in learning aims
- The variations of funding between vocational and academic courses
- How each course is funded and which courses attract the most funding
- The impact of deprivation and SEN needs on funding
The course will include:
- 90 Minute Web based training, delivered via Microsoft teams.
- Certification provided on completion
- Assistant Headteachers
- Heads of 6th form
- Data Managers
- 6th form Administrators
- School Business Managers
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.