SBS has created a new remotely delivered training course called SIMS Pre-Timetabling, that covers how the curriculum plan for a school is constructed.
The course will cover the following processes:
- Investigation of lesson length and taught time
- Determination of number of lessons per subject per year
- Staffing requirements from the curriculum plan
- Influence of option schemes on staffing requirements
- Departmental staffing: staff teams and period length requirements
- Combing charts
- Effect of part time teachers
- Conflict matrices
- Rooming constraints
The course will include:
- 1/2 days training (3.5 hours)
- Certification provided on completion
- Staff with responsibility for managing the school timetable
No Knowledge of Nova T or Timetabler is needed, the majority of the work will use Microsoft Excel, however reference will be made to features available within Nova T6..
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.