SIMS SEN & Provision Mapping
By making use of realistic scenario based training, this course will enable delegates to familiarise themselves with the functionality of SEN within SIMS in order to use it effectively and efficiently within their school and reflect the SEN Code of Practice.
The course will include:
- An overview on SEN, best practice and quick tips
- 1 hour bitesize presentation
- See key areas in SIMS real-time
- Certification provided on completion
Suitable for the school SENCO and SEN administration support staff in schools who are responsible for the management and maintenance of SEN and Provision Management in SIMS.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- navigate through SIMS
- manage and record details of reviews, events and provisions
- manage students with additional education needs
- produce the SEN reports provided in SIMs
- edit look up tables
- add linked adults, agents and agencies
- send, receive and view messages relating to SEN Pupils
- configure your SIMS Homepage to help monitor SEN processes
- An understanding of SEN, and the main SIMS modules.
- An understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and how it is managed in school would be useful.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
Should you require any further information please talk to us on 0345 222 1551 - Option 3
or email email@example.com
To reserve a space on this course please complete the booking form below.